IS CSBI THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU?
Take a look at CSBI’s Requirements before you apply.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO THE 2020 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IF:
- You are a resident of the City of Chicago
- You are a high school Sophomore or Junior (2019-2020 school year)
- Maintain a “B”average on your report card
- Can provide a valid social security card
- Come from a low-to-middle income household (preference given to annual household income that does not exceed $80,000/year)
- You are able to commit to attend every day for the entire duration of the program
You must re-apply using the online application, submit current documents, and meet all of the eligibility requirements of the program to be considered.
GOT IT ALL? GREAT! HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO OFFICIALLY APPLY:
- First, register your email address to access the application: https://csbi.awardspring.com/. Complete all sections of the application.
- Upload the required forms before you submit:
- Official High School Transcript
- Certificate of Income Verification signed by a parent/legal guardian
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation are required. Enter your recommenders’ email addresses in the appropriate section of the application. Recommenders will receive an email with instructions on how to submit their letters. Be sure you follow up with each recommender to ensure that they submit letters by April 30th.
2020 APPLICATION & PROGRAM KEY DATES
- Applications Available
- Applications Due
- Applicant Interviews
- Offer Letters Emailed
APRIL 18 & 25 TBD applicants to be notified via email
Mid-May- Early June
- Acceptance Letters Due
- Work Permits Due
- First Day at Work Site
- Program Ends
2019-2020 Recruiting Events & Workshops